Thursday 25 October 2018

(12/100) Discovering Through Doodling

I've been doodling in my sketchbook, playing with lines and shapes and creating compositions.  I think I will be doing a lot more of this as I notice there is real concentration go on, (though the results may not seem like it).  I'm not very good at creating out of thin air and drawing like this pushes me and increases my desire to increase my capacity for invention.




I tried to use some of the ideas in painting, but the paints and brushes created very different results.

I'm starting to experiment more now, I'm beginning to relax a little  and not worry about the outcome so much.  This is the result of keeping to a more consistent practice.  


(9x12 ins) Acrylic on canvas board



 detail of a painting that didn't work, but this part I may keep and work into even more




1 comment:

  1. สล็อต ทดลอง pg ทั้งหมด เว็บไซต์ของเราเป็นประสบการณ์ที่น่าตื่นเต้น pg และสนุกสนานที่จะพาคุณสำรวจโลกของเกมสล็อตที่ไม่ธรรมดา ด้วยความหลากหลายที่เต็มไปด้วยความสนุก

    ReplyDelete